- Founded in 2010
- Connected to Avea, Turkcell, Vodafone
- Only in 6 months expanded 14 countries
- Outgrew in Middle East with Asia Cell, Batelco, Du, Etisalat, Friendi, Korek, Mobily, Mobinil, Nawras, Oman Mobile, Orange, Qtel, STC, Umniah, Viva, Vodafone, Wataniya and Zain
- Chosen by PayPal to serve PayPal carrier billing coverage in entire MENA countries
- Continued business expansion through organic growth, high growth vertical segments and key account acquisitions
- Partnered with DenizBank (Sberbank) regarding PaybyMe branded Visa/MasterCard no-name prepaid debit card issuing
- Continued adding more alternative payment solutions to it’s platform such as ISP Billing and vPOS
” Our drive for success is deeply rooted in our culture as we pursue an ambitious strategy of value creation for our clients! “
- We run 2 operational and 2 representative offices with 22 employees dedicated to serve a growing number of clients in a geographic footprint that is expanding throughout METNA (Middle East, Turkey and North Africa) and CIS (Commonwealth of Independent States). Headquarted in Istanbul, Turkey. 2 representative offices are located in Lebanon and San Fransisco, USA.
- PaybyMe’s broad-visioned professionals, analytical leaders and experienced strategists understand the needs of our clients and all are dedicated to help them succeed by making the “payment process” more efficient, convenient and profitable.